5 Best ways to market online as a Small Business
The question is, how to market small businesses online? is something you have asked yourself as a business or potential owner. It is important to know that, marketing small businesses online when compared to traditional ways of marketing; has afforded small businesses the tremendous opportunity to compete without having a huge marketing budget. As the old adage goes, with every solution comes another problem. The problem with internet marketing opportunities is that there are so many proven ways to market your business online. Which then leads to confusion and more questions.
The following are 5 proven methods you can market small businesses online with little to no cost.
- Employ Social Media – using social media platforms can contribute to the business’ visibility and accessibility. Creating a business page will be beneficial for a small business as the more a user interacts with the page, the more likely their friends will see the page thus increasing awareness. You can use a number of platforms. Such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc. In addition to the above, it is an inexpensive marketing method (Did I say free?). Importantly, you should identify which of the social platform is your primary focus and then curate the other around that platform. I can show you how to set this up, email me by Clicking here!
- Combine different marketing strategies for maximum effect – For e.g. Email marketing and Social Media marketing. Read here for more details – How to use digital marketing to drive leads to your business?
- Create a Blog – This is an excellent way to show readers and potential customers that you are knowledgeable about your product/services and to a wider extent the industry in which you are operating. Imparting knowledge in an entertaining manner can help boost traffic to your site as well as trust in your business and products.
- Online Listings – List your company on popular directories and search engines such as Google, Yelp, etc. Also, use SEO to increase traffic to your website.
- Provide Product Info – Create a page/website for Questions and Answers. This is where questions regarding the use of your products/services and benefits are answered by you. This is important because it will help buyers to settle any doubt they have at pre-purchase and to facilitate after-sale service.
I know there is much more to any of the listed points, but the essence of this post is to identify a few you can use. If you need more details on any of the above, leave me a comment and I will go further for you.
Reading your article helped me a lot and I agree with you. But I still have some doubts, can you clarify for me? I’ll keep an eye out for your answers.
A lot of blog writers nowadays yet just a few have blog posts worth spending time on reviewing.Really thank you! Cool.